Monday, December 31, 2012

Man of His Dreams

Man of His Dreams
John was a nice guy, the kind of guy that women say all men should be - at the same time as they turn them into their personal doormats. And John had a girlfriend, whose name was Jane. In his waking life, John was as gentle as a lamb, but when he fell asleep, he had the habit of sleepwalking. And in his subconscious, he was an entirely different person.

(The couple in bed.)

John: C'mon Honeybear! You know I wuv you! (He tries to kiss her but she strikes him off.) What's the problem?

Jane: I'm just not in the mood.

John: Oh well, I guess I'll just go to sleep then. See you in the morning. (He falls asleep for a few seconds, then he rises.) All right, you bitch! INTO THE DOGGIE POSITION! NOW! (His girlfriend excitedly complies - off camera, of course.)

(The next morning. John has just woke up.)

John: Good morning, Sweetiepie! Why do you have that satisfied expression? You didn't sneak off last night after I fell asleep, did you? Because you know that it would break my heart. By the way, I wanted to stay up last night for The Late Movie. Is that coffee decaf?
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2012. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment