Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Ghost in Space

Ghost in Space
(A spaceship piloted by a lone explorer is suddenly boarded by a strange entity.)

Explorer: (surprised) Who are you?

Entity: I am a ghost.

Explorer: Is that so! Why are you here?

Entity: Why, to haunt you, of course.

Explorer: And what if I don't believe in ghosts?

Entity: Don't believe in ghosts! If I'm not a ghost, how can I pass my hand through your power console? (demonstrating) Like this? Or through your viewing screen? Like this? Or through your aquarium glass? Like this? Or through your -

Explorer: I don't know. Must be some sort of phase shift in your molecular structure. Incidentally, how do you keep yourself from slipping through the floor and back into outer space?

Entity: (looking down) What? (With a shriek, he passes through the floor and reappears outside on the viewing screen, shaking his fist angrily as he drifts away helplessly.)
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment