Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Not Without My Money

Not Without My Money
Tonight on the made-for-TV movie, she was a beautiful single mother who made the mistake of bringing her child into a convenience store that was owned by ... a Mediterranean.

(Holding her child in one arm, the young mother drops a coin into a coin operated computer and gets no result. She drops another. And another. Then she starts hitting the machine. The fuss draws the attention of the owner.)

Owner: Stop that!

Woman: I want my money back!

Owner: You want money? How's about a little belly dance, uh?

Woman: That was my child's pablum money and I'm not leaving without it.

Owner: Lady, take your child and get out of this store.

Woman: I'm not leaving this store without my money. Six dollars. Come on. Cough it up.
  
More Scripts Statements Songs
© 2007, 2013. Scripts by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment